Thursday, August 05, 2021

Punjab

10 years old boy dies after consuming poisonous substance by mistake

ASHOK KAURA | November 05, 2020 04:27 PM

NURMAHAL:Ten years old boy died today after consuming a poisonous substance by mistake.
Investigating Officer (IO) Dinesh Kumar said that the deceased has been identified as Mankirat Singh (10) a resident of Cheema Kalan village.
Jaskaran Singh father of the deceased told the police that his son consumed a poisonous substance by mistake and died.
IO said the police acting under section 174 of the cr.p, c handed over the body to the family after post mortem examination.

Have something to say? Post your comment